As you may know, we’ve been doing the first levels of the Emergency Aid Badges in Beavers and Cubs. As part of this, we require them to be able to explain some things to other people – we suggested they speak with their favourite grown-ups when they are at home.
The topics they should be able to discuss are –
- the importance of getting help
- what to say if you dial 999 or 112
- helping someone who is unconscious
- helping someone who is bleeding
- reassuring someone at the scene of an emergency
Please help them to increase their awareness in emergency care as this is a real life skill!